Health Alliance of Northern California
The Health Alliance of Northern California (HANC) is a network of community clinics and health centers working to promote the health and well-being of our communities in rural, Northern California.
- MVHC CEO Shannon Gerig Discusses COVID-19 with Assemblywoman Megan Dahle
- MCHC Welcomes Scott McFarland as New CEO
- Hill Country Never Gives Up!
- Shasta Community Presents to NACHC on COVID-19 Response
- MVHC COO Susan Knoch Discusses Impact of COVID-19 to Rural California with CapRadio
- Hill Country’s CMO Susie Foster Discusses Impact of COVID-19 to Rural California with NPR
- Shasta Community’s Telehealth Success Story
- Western Sierra Changes as a Result of COVID-19